Refund. exchange. return.
At Sona Sansaar and Sakhi we do not typically allow exchanges or refunds on our products unless specified otherwise during the time of purchase - so please choose carefully. Although we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA).
- Due to the nature of our jewelry products being of high purity such as 21kt and 22kt the CGA will not cover any wear and tear on jewelry such as any damage or bending on any of the products.
- If an item is purchased as a gift, we will provide a gift receipt and will typically allow 7-14 days to exchange the product if brought in with the receipt and product free from defects or any damage. Items which have been worn will not be able to be exchanged.
- We provide a guarantee on the purity of gold in our products. Our guarantee does not include damage which may occur from regular wear or incorrect storage of the goods.
If you had any questions in regards to our refund policy please feel free to contact us on (09) 629 33333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
hold now, pay later.
Don't want to pay for everything today? Still deciding on what to get but already fell in love with one of our products? Lay-by today. A lay by allows you to hold a product with a deposit for up to 90 days to finish the payments required for the item before you can take it with you.
- Items on layby must be collected within 90 days if it is a jewelry purchase or a maximum of 30 days on clothing purchases.
- We do not have to provide a refund if you changed your mind however we allow up to one swap with another in-store product as our products in store to change from time to time.
- Overdue accounts with accrue interest at 2.5% monthly.
- Complaints with defect in manufacture will be consideration by our management within 48 hours.
- Credit card is only allowed on lay-by payments if given authority from store manager.